Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Buddies

This weekend, I got to photograph some good friends on what was probably the last nice day of fall Bozeman is likely to have. They live caddy-corner behind us and their little guy is exactly 2 weeks older than mine. The boys are pretty good buddies and we love hanging out with Mom and Dad just as much!



A fall photo shoot just isn't complete without playing in the leaves!



It was very enlightening for me to photograph a 2 1/2 year old that is not related to me. My own son definitely has an extreme case of photographer's child syndrome--he rarely makes eye contact with the camera and even less frequently gives me a smile. This day, I discovered that some of his camera aversion might just be age-related. I eeked a few smiles out of his buddy, but it didn't take long for him to grow tired of my camera, too. Luckily, Mom and Dad got him smiling again!




He's such a cutie!



More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment